It’s been a little while since I have posted so here is a quick bullet point on what has been happening.
- Margot came to visit me in Richmond making her the first visitor that I have had. Super happy! I loved every second of it and it seemed like each day just flew by.
- I bought my wedding dress and am in love with it.
- Running is starting to pick up again, I did almost 6 miles last night and it felt amazing.
- I’m going home this weekend and cannot wait to land in Boston. It is the first time I have been back since the start of March and I miss my city (yes Boston will always be my city)
- My nana came for a night on her way home to upstate NY, can I tell you I love visitors. Please come see me everyone!
Other than those major highlights the one thing I have been really loving is sauces. Weird I know, but I am a huge condiment person and love dressings, sauces, pastes etc. I feel like it takes food from good to great. The latest one I made last night for my chicken was awesome. I didn’t snap a picture but the recipe is below for all you who also like a good sauce.
- 1/3 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 heaping TB Mayonnaise
- 1 large bunch of Cilantro
- 1 clove of garlic
- few shakes of salt
- 1 tsp of taco seasoning (I used whole foods brand but you can use whatever it is all the same for the most part)
Take all ingredients and put in a blender or food processor and puree until it turns green. If you don’t have a blender or food processor then whisk all together, it will be equally as delicious you will just have chunks of the cilantro and not a puree.
Have a wonderful weekend my friends!